After a month of hard work, we are ready with our next update. V2.8 of AnyWhere Elementor Pro has been released.
The most important feature of this update is Post Carousel/Slider option which has been added in our most popular widget – Post Blocks.
See some of the implementations of this feature in this video
Another enhancement is Infinite Scroll in Post Blocks widget. Now you can add Infinite Scrolls to your Archive Pages.
One more unique feature of our plugin is Dynamic Background Image. It allows you to set Post Featured image as section/category background. Now, this functionality is also enhanced. You can add background images from Term meta fields (eg. custom field created for category image ) and also from Post custom fields (Works with ACF, pods integration coming soon). So you can create Category archive pages with the dynamic header image, use an additional image from custom fields to place in section background. It will open up a lot of possibilities.
There are also a lot of enhancements. You can find the complete list here.
* Post Slider & Carousel (Post Blocks) See Docs
* Infinite Scroll (Post Blocks)
* Dynamic background from post and term custom fields (for ACF only, Pods support coming soon) See Docs
* Added option in Post Blocks to filter posts by Author.
* Added lightbox option for ACF Gallery widget in Carousel mode.
* Added labels in Post Meta widget for Author, Date.
* Added functionality to define max length for Post Title. It will be helpful in grid & carousel structures when post titles are too long to fit.
* Added option in the custom field to link with the post.
* Added option in admin settings to enable compatibility for themes (that are not on officially preferred themes). This option will allow using our plugin on most of the themes (that supports Elementor Full Width & Elementor Canvas templates)
* Post Blocks pagination not working with WordPress default permalink structure.
* Woocommerce products not working with Elementor Canvas template.
* Post Image widget adding unnecessary HTML when there is not feature image available.
* Fixed issue with Post Block animations not working with ajax pagination.
* Layout placement using Hook Position not working for home pages.
* Fixed issue in Post Block layout with WPML Compatibility.