Our next release V2.7 is ready to be tested by our fellow Beta Testers. You can download the copy of 2.7 Beta 1 from the downloads area under My Account.
Caution: Do not test it on your live sites.
All new Portfolio Widget, support for Twenty Seventeen theme, Better Elementor 2.0 compatibility and many more enhancement and bug fixes.
What’s new in this release?
- Portfolio Widget – With the same power and flexibility as you are enjoying in our Post Block widget with added support for Category/Terms filter at the top. You will also get pagination support (which is missing in most other portfolio widgets)
- Added support for Twenty Seventeen Theme.
- Added compatibility with Elementor 2.0
We have fixed the conflict that is happening after E2.0 Release.
Also added support for new “Elementor Full Width” template. This will change the UI a bit. Now instead of “Enable Canvas” template, you will get a drop-down to select from multiple Elementor provided templates.
- Another enhancement is done in Content widget when you are using to display “Term Description”. Now you can choose the option to display it only on First Page. This feature will help you to get rid of the duplicate content issue. You can read more about this issue on an article by Yoast here https://yoast.com/wordpress-archive-pages/
- Bug Fixes
- Fatar error with WPML if String Translation plugin is not installed.
- Fixed issue with Role Manager.
- Fixed issue in Post Block – Related posts mode not working for CPT’s if you assign inbuilt taxonomies to CPT’s
I request you all who can spare some time for testing, help us to make this upcoming release much robust and bug-free.