We are almost ready to release the first update of 2018 for AnyWhere Elementor Pro.
V 2.5 RC1 is available for Testing. I request you all to test it and provide your valuable feedback.
Send your feedback here
Note: Do not try it on production site.
To download the RC1 zip file, login to our site and go to My Account -> View Downloads
Here are the new features and enhancement that you will get in this release.
- New Feature: Added support for a theme – Page Builder Framework
- New Feature: Added option in Post Blocks widget to show Related Posts. (Doc)
- New Feature: Added option in Post Blocks widget to show posts from Relationship Field (ACF and Pods) (Doc)
- Enhancement: Added option in Post Meta widget to disable links. Now you can disable links from post meta items like category, tag, author, and date.
- Enhancement: Added option to disable links in Taxonomy widget.
- Enhancement: Added “Enable Canvas” option for Single Post AE Templates.
Now you won’t have to set canvas template on individual posts. Just check “Enable Canvas” option for AE Template and all your single post will work with Elementor Canvas.
- Enhancement: AE Template frontend preview won’t be accessible for non logged in users.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug in ACF Gallery widget when there is no image available.
- And many other minor fixes and enhancements.