Beta release (2.4 Beta) of AnyWhere Elementor Pro is available for testing. You can download the copy of the Beta release from the download section. This release includes some new features, bug fixes, and code enhancements. Please find the details below.
- Ability to design Author Archives
- A new Render mode “Author Archive” has been added to allow creating layouts for Author Archive Pages
- Ability to design Date Archives
- A new Render mode “Date Archive” has been added to create the layout for your date archives.
- Added support for Hestia Theme (Free version)
- Added option in AE – Content widget to show Category/Term description on Taxonomy Archive Pages.
- Added option to trigger the_content hooks for Post content.
- This will allow third-party plugins that automatically add some content before or after the post content. Eg. Social Media sharing plugins that added share buttons at the end of the post.
- Custom Field widget – Hide area if no content is available in the custom field.
- Background Slider – Added option to disable Kenburns effect.
Along with this, there are many other bug fixes and code improvements.
Please test this Beta Release and provide your feedback.
You can send your feedback at email@example.com or simply write in comment section below.